How we work
Our company, including the Service Desk, operates to the ITIL standard and this is reflected in our ITIL aligned processes for Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation and Continual Service Improvement. Key to our success is the effective implementation of ITIL aligned processes and effective measurements to verify the services and their value to our customers. Eyrco invests in training, tools and time to implement the ITIL framework as its standard operating approach to service delivery and support. Our service desk is located in our headquarters in Dublin.
Also as an ISO certified company Eyrco is committed to following the principles embodied in the 9001 Standard as follows:
- By ensuring that it is market leading in the delivery of client requirements, by continuing to improve its processes and by assuring competitive satisfaction and operating results.
- By ensuring entire staff is given sufficient training and development support to provide for fully competent individuals/teams.
- By ensuring through good planning and review that the best tools, training and development is made available to support its processes.
- By working closely with both its customers and vendor partners to develop and maintain high quality relationships.
- Through its management and staff being committed to the policy of continuous improvement of the Organisation and its Customer Services.
- Through a commitment to being an efficient and profitable organisation by following best in class work practices in all areas of its operation.
- By planning and establishing measurable objectives based on its business plan for the ongoing development of the company and its customers. These objectives are regularly reviewed and measured by management.